Cordova Gradle not available

Hi, I am trying to run

cordova build android --release

but get the following error:

(node:1913) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: CordovaError: Could not find an installed version of Gradle either in Android Studio,
or on your system to install the gradle wrapper. Please include gradle
in your path, or install Android Studio

Is there something I need to call before this command?

Any help is appreciated.

Hey @upgraide!

We have a step called Cordova Archive. Please try that to build your project. Also, which stack are you using on Bitrise?

Hey @tamaspapik,

Thanks for mentioning that, the cordova-archive step did indeed help, thank you!

The cordova-archive step supposedly outputs a BITRISEIO_IPA_PATH but running the itunesconnect-deliver step later, I always get “Issue with input: no IpaPath nor PkgPath parameter specified” for the itunes-connect step. Is there a known issue with that step?

Thanks again for your help, I appreciate it!
David

Hm… could you please share your build’s url here? So we can have a closer look. :slight_smile:

Of course, thanks for looking into that: https://www.bitrise.io/build/53b06413c83c6d81

I got the tip that I should use “device” for the cordova-archive step instead of “emulator” but unfortunately I get

“Signing for [myappname] requires a development team. Select a development team in the project editor.”

Any idea how to solve this?

Do you have the provisioning profiles and certificates uploaded to the code signing tab on the workflow, and do you have the install certificates and provisioning profiles step in your workflow before cordova?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.