Build failing with file not found (FBSDK) in IOS build

Do you need it to be at both locations? That sounds strange, one should be enough.

But in any case, you can download/install the FB SDK to the same location on bitrise.io, e.g. into ~/Documents/FacebookSDK. If it have to be at the second location too, then you can simply copy it to the second location as well.

Hey, I have finally get the thing work.
My problem was simply a problem of location of the FBSDK in my project. I follow this post to get the app work : https://stackoverflow.com/questions/41749205/react-native-fbsdk-file-not-found-on-ci/44321452#44321452

Here the steps I follow :

• Change the location of FB frameworks files from : “PROJECT_ROOT/ios/Frameworks/FacebookSDK/FBSDK[Core, Login, Share, etc…]Kit.framework” to “PROJECT_ROOT/ios/Frameworks/FBSDK[Core, Login, Share, etc…]Kit.framework”. I finally just put the frameworks files into the parent folder, on the root of the “Frameworks” folder.
  • Change the referenced path into the xcode project. In the app Targets of the xcode project, I put this in the “Framework Search Paths” : $(PROJECT_DIR)/Frameworks.

Bitrise build is working now. Thanks a lot for your help.

Regards.

1 Like

Glad to hear it works now and thanks for sharing the solution! I’m sure it’ll help others in the future :wink:

1 Like