I’d love to share something that I’ve been working on since June. It’s an iOS client for our favourite CI system. It joins the ranks of Bitrise Unofficial for Android and Builder for iOS to offer you another way to manage your Bitrise projects and builds.
Like those two clients, it’s completely free to use. It’s a project that I wanted to primarily use to drive my own learning, and to keep my development skills up to date.
It’s currently not open source; the main reason being is that I have to still set up things like contribution guide and so on, but also because I wanted to establish a strong foundation for the project to start. In the future this is definitely on the cards.
Current feature set:
- View a list of projects (can be filtered by name).
- View a list of builds for each project. Swipe from right to left on a build row to expose ‘Rebuild’ option; swipe from left to right (while a build is running) to expose the ‘Abort’ option.
- Project and build rows show additional info such as current status, build # and so on.
- View the project’s YML
- View regular and full logs for each build
- User profile and user’s organisations (where applicable)
- Start a new build (parameters aren’t pre-filled, except for the default branch, but can be looked up in the YML file or on the build row information if you forgot)
Your feature suggestions and any other feedback are most welcome.