Bitrise macOS client

Hi guys,

I was missing a desktop app to monitor Bitrise builds for a long time and some time ago I decided to build one.
Sharing it with you now, it’s open source so you can be sure I’m not doing scary things under the hood.

Talking about features the most valuable for me is the ability to add multiple accounts (due to specifics of my work process).
Among others:

• auto-updating build list
  • builds abort/rebuild actions
  • logs download
  • navigating to build page

Feel free to give feedback, if it will be useful for the community I’ll spend some time on a regular basis to fix bugs and maybe add some features.

4 Likes

Thank you for making this awesome tool! :upside_down_face:
I will send it to the writing team so they may contact you about it.

Awesome, just sent you a PR :wink:

Noticed it because BitBot sent me a push notification that your PR is building :slight_smile:

Awesome, thanks!

You know would awsome?

If you could use your Computer/Mac Power to do the Job. Eachtime when you click on Rebuild the Client would ask: would you like use the local or te Bitrise Server. After compiling pushing back the resault like if the Bitrise Server has done the Job.

(Sorry my english is not that well)

Sure would be great, but requires a lot of work to be done to setup the same env you have on Bitrise.
A bit out of scope for a thin client.

The Idea was in the client i gues there is an API pulling you Projects localy like Git.

basing on Bitrise CLI using this in the Local client to compile and pushing back? Apparently they have a large database on Api’s?

I hope you understand what i mean?

Yep, I got your idea, bit BitBot doesnt checkout your project source code.
It only uses Bitrise rest API to get info about your account and builds.
It doesnt have access to your source and shouldnt actually. Thats why it’s safe to use it.

Hi again, glad to announce that today BitBot is available on the AppStore: ‎BitBot on the Mac App Store.
No more struggling with updates from GitHub :slight_smile:
Sources are still available on GitHub, releases on GitHub will reflect the AppStore versions.

Feel free to submit issues / feature requests.

1 Like