A new step (0.9.0) is just released!
###Authenticating GitHub services with your Personal Access token was never this easy!
The step will add your GitHub OAuth config to the .netrc file. If you already have a .netrc file, the step will create a backup of the original, and appends the configs to the current one.
###To get your GitHub Personal Access Token, follow the instructions below:
- Login to yout GitHub account
- In the upper-right corner of any page, click your profile photo, then click Settings.
- In the left sidebar, click Personal access tokens.
- Click Generate new token.
- Give your token a descriptive name.
- Select the scopes, or permissions, you’d like to grant this token.
- Click Generate token.
Paste the received Personal Access Token into the step’s
access_token input, and put your GitHub username to the