A new step (0.9.0) is just released!
###Authenticating Bitbucket services with your App password was never this easy!
The step will add your Bitbucket OAuth config to the .netrc file. If you already have a .netrc file, the step will create a backup of the original, and appends the configs to the current one.
###To get your Bitbucket App Password, follow the instructions below:
- Login to yout Bitbucket account
- In the upper-right corner of any page, click your profile photo, then click Bitbucket Settings.
- In the left sidebar, click App passwords.
- Click Create app password.
- Give your password a descriptive label.
- Select the permissions you’d like to grant this token.
- Click Create.
Use the received App password in the step’s
access_token input, and put your Bitbucket username to the