Apple provided the following error info: Unable to find a team with the given Team ID

Building an react native app. Build failed at ios-auto-provision.
Here’s the problem shown:

Apple provided the following error info: Unable to find a team with the given Team ID TEAM_ID to which you belong. Please contact Apple Developer Program Support. Support - Apple Developer

Any idea what went wrong? Already uploaded all the certificates and provisioning profile from my local mac.

Hi @Jacky9425!

Can you post a build URL here for us, so we can look at the logs?

Sorry for the late reply, here you go

No worries! So the problem as the error states is the step gets a response stating the used account is not belonging to a team with the team ID you provided. Are you using a correct account and is the Team ID correct?

yes, i was able to archive the app locally, hence was not too sure what went wrong here

Currently your build is failing on a codesigning step on Bitrise. Locally you have access to Xcode’s Interface, so this part of the processes isn’t very comparable. Again I’d recommend you first go to the Team tab of the app and check which account are you using. Then verify if that account is surely a member of this team team.

You mean check from xcode?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.