App Name in Public Page

Bitrise Build Issue Report template

Description of the issue

When compile Android React on App File Name show @XXXXXX instead of real name declared

Environment:

Public Page Download

If on Bitrise.io: which stack? If not on Bitrise.io: on what operating system? (Plus any other information you can share)

Public Page of Deploy to Bitrise 2.0.1

Reproducibility

• Does a “Rebuild” help? (You can trigger a rebuild from the Build’s page, by clicking the “Rebuild” button in the top right corner of a finished build) : NO
  • Does a rebuild without caches help? (You can remove the Cache:Pull and Cache:Push steps temporarily to not to use the cache, or you can delete all the caches on the Settings tab of the app. : NO
  • Does the issue happen sporadically, or every time? : Yes
  • Does upgrading the build Step to the latest version help? : NO, last version.
  • When did the issue start? : Today.

Local reproduction

Only on build Bitrise

Local reproduction: Linux / Android (docker based) stack builds

Bitrise Site

Build log

When it upload show it:

apk infos: map[app_name:@7f0e0003 min_sdk_version:21 package_name:br.uff.tcc.app version_code:1 version_name:1.0.0]

I don’t know where @7f0e0003 come from, if I install my app it show normally.

Hi @Lucasark

Thank you for reaching out to Bitrise Support.

Can you let me know if this is still an issue? If so, would you mind sharing the build URL with support access enabled if you want us to look at the issue?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.