Aapt : command not found

Hi. I have the problem with aapt. That when I’m using it.

aapt: command not found

My system machine is Mac. When sign-apk app I saw these. But I can’t use the aapt command.

android_home: /Users/vagrant/Library/Developer/Xamarin/android-sdk-macosx
aapt: /Users/vagrant/Library/Developer/Xamarin/android-sdk-macosx/build-tools/28.0.3/aapt
zipalign: /Users/vagrant/Library/Developer/Xamarin/android-sdk-macosx/build-tools/28.0.3/zipalign

any help :"(

Hello there!

I would say that it is available after the install missing android tools step :thinking:
if it is not pre installed on the stack by default.

Ya. so how can I using that aapt in command bashscript. Example

#!bin/bash

aapt ...

But always get aapt command not found. Or I need to type this path manually /Users/vagrant/Library/Developer/Xamarin/android-sdk-macosx/build-tools/28.0.3/

Hy, yes like this /Users/vagrant/Library/Developer/Xamarin/android-sdk-macosx/build-tools/28.0.3/aapt it finds it and runs the command.

Ya. Thanks a lot . I’ll try it. I’m just afraid that later the path can be change right ? Like some of these value in the path vagrant and 28.0.3

No worries, vagrant will stay the default user, and I think aapt is no longer getting updates for there is already an aapt2 out :upside_down_face:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.