- Android Asset Packaging Tool (aapt2) 2.19 installed on linux-docker-android
- Bundletool 0.10.3 installed on linux-docker-android
- Xcode 11.2.x is Available now
- Android Asset Packaging Tool (aapt2) 2.19 and Bundletool 0.10.3 are installed on every stack except osx-xcdoe-10.0.x and osx-xcode-8.3.x
Visual Studio for Mac stacks
- Xcode 11.1 installed on osx-vs4mac-stable, osx-vs4mac-beta and osx-vs4mac-edge
- Android Asset Packaging Tool (aapt2) 2.19 installed
- Bundletool 0.10.3 installed
This week’s changes (diffs)
Stack System Reports
You can find the full system report of all of the available Stacks on GitHub: https://github.com/bitrise-io/bitrise.io/tree/master/system_reports.
If you’d like to add additional tools to be pre-installed you can find the instructions on GitHub, for both the Linux and for the macOS stacks.
Information about Stack types & update schedules can be found here: discuss.bitrise.io/t/281.
All stacks passed our tests and scheduled to be deployed on Saturday.