BitRise can't seem to find the .jks key I uploaded. My build always failed. I need help

I am in so desperate need help now.

So I can’t seem to complete the build process using BitRise because my gradle can’t seem to find the .jks keystore I uploaded in the Signing Config tab. I also used a File Downloader step to download it from BITRISEIO_ANDROID_KEYSTORE_URL to destination KEYSTORE_DOWNLOAD_PATH which points to file://$HOME/keystores/mykey.jks.

Now everytime my build step runs it kept throwing out:

* What went wrong:
Execution failed for task ':app:validateSigningTstReleaseBitrise'.
> Keystore file '/root/keystores/[REDACTED].jks' not found for signing config 'bitrise'.

Here is my build.gradle file:

signingConfigs {
    bitrise {
        keyAlias System.getenv("BITRISEIO_ANDROID_KEYSTORE_ALIAS")
        keyPassword System.getenv("BITRISEIO_ANDROID_KEYSTORE_PASSWORD")
        storeFile file("file://" + System.getenv("HOME") + "/keystores/mykey.jks")
        storePassword System.getenv("BITRISEIO_ANDROID_KEYSTORE_PASSWORD")
    }
}

buildTypes {
    releaseBitrise {
        shrinkResources true
        minifyEnabled true
        multiDexEnabled true
        proguardFiles getDefaultProguardFile('proguard-android-optimize.txt'), 'proguard-rules.pro'
        signingConfig signingConfigs.bitrise
    }
}

I am really so stuck. What else am I missing here? I am spending so much time on this already hence this post. None of the dev articles really helped [1], [2], [3].

Can someone help out?

Hi there @navaljr , could you please send me a build URL of the related build and enable Support Access on the Settings tab of the app (Enabling the Bitrise Support user for your app | Bitrise DevCenter), so that we may check things out? :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.