Please describe the issue here
Where did the issue happen?
Xcode 14.1.x, on macOS 13.2 (Ventura) M1 Medium
Which build Step causes the issue and which version of the step?
Yarn Install Step
- Does a “Rebuild” help? (You can trigger a rebuild from the Build’s page, by clicking the “Rebuild” button in the top right corner of a finished build) : NO
- Does a rebuild without caches help? (You can remove the
Cache:Pushsteps temporarily to not to use the cache, or you can delete all the caches on the
Settingstab of the app. : NO
- Does the issue happen sporadically, or every time? : Everytime
- Does upgrading the build Step to the latest version help? : NO
- When did the issue start? : Today - 17 Oct 2023
Can it be reproduced on your own Mac/PC by following our local debug guide? Please follow at least the first section (“Testing with a full clean git clone”) to make sure to test the state of the code what bitrise.io will get when it does a git clone in the clean environment! If possible please note which sections you tried.
No. I’m not able to reproduce it on my mac which also is the same M1 and same node version.
Can it be reproduced by running the build locally, after doing a new git clone of the repository into the
/tmp directory and running the build from there with the Bitrise CLI ( https://www.bitrise.io/cli )? If no, can it be reproduced with Docker (using the same docker images / environment we use on bitrise.io)? Related guide: Running your build locally in Docker - Bitrise Docs .
Please copy paste the build’s bitrise.io URL here (or if the issue happens somewhere else then the full logs), or if you can’t share the url / log here then send the url or full log through a private channel (e.g. email - Contact us ), with a link to the related Discuss issue.