The Xcode 14.3.x with edge updates stack has been updated.
- Xcode 14.3.1 has been upgraded to the GA version (build number
- macOS has been upgraded to 13.4 Ventura (from 13.2 Ventura)
- The default Go version has been upgraded to 1.20.4. Go 1.19.9 is also installed.
- The default Node.js version has been upgraded to 20.2.0. Node.js 18.16.0 is also installed.
- The iPhone 8 simulator device is no longer available on this stack. We are working on defining new default devices across all stacks. In the meantime, check out the full system report for the list of available simulator devices.
Reminder: Ruby 2.x versions will soon be removed from the stacks . Review your workflows and upgrade to the latest Ruby version.
More info about Bitrise stack policies: