Workflow steps doesn't update

Hi, thanks for your great platform!

I have a workflow that was working well, but then i updated my sdk from 25 to 26 (it is an step in my workflow), once the branch is merged and the workflow starts it is executing the previous step (sdk vs 25), and not the new one, i check on the workflow steps and it seems to be well i see the new step update there, but it’s not occurring on the compilation

1 Like

Hi @dannycortescom,

What kind of project is this? Also, what SDK you’re referring to (“i updated my sdk from 25 to 26”)?

Can you please clarify this a bit (especially “executing the previous step”)?

Yes sure, it is Adobe AIR SDK, here some screnshots:

1 Like

1 Like

Can you please copy paste this build’s bitrise.io URL? If you don’t want to share it here please send it in email or through the onsite chat.

Just send you it by email

1 Like

Got it, thanks! :slight_smile:

So, the issue is that you have two workflows, and I think you changed the Script step’s title in the master workflow, but the build you sent was running with the develop workflow, where the Step’s title is still 25.

Just a slightly-related tip: you might want to change the Script step’s title to a more relevant one, or change the script’s content too, as your “Install AIR 26 SDK” step installs the “latest” Air SDK, not v26; might be a bit misleading for your future self or to a coworker of yours when there’s a new SDK but the log still prints v26 :wink:

Wow, this is a great help! Thanks Viktor, i forgot that i had two workflows, that was many time ago, thanks for your great support!

1 Like

Any time, glad I could help :slight_smile: