- SIP (System Integration Protection) is now disabled on all new stacks
- Xamarin stacks rebuilt on top of the Xcode 8.3 stack
- Xcode 8.3.x stack was updated to Xcode 8.3.1
- Docker 17.03.1 CE - Docker 17.03.1 (CE) by viktorbenei · Pull Request #94 · bitrise-io/bitrise-base · GitHub
- SIP (System Integration Protection) disabled on the Xcode 8.3.x and Xcode Edge stacks
- Xcode 8.3.1 replaced Xcode 8.3 on the Xcode 8.3.x and Edge stacks
- SIP (System Integration Protection) disabled on all Xamarin stacks (except on the LTS one)
- All Xamarin stacks rebuilt on top of the Xcode 8.3 stack (except the LTS one)
- This also means that Ionic & Cordova are now pre-installed on the Xamarin stacks (except on the LTS one)
- macOS upgraded to 10.12.4 (from 10.12.2)
- Xamarin Stable & Beta updated to https://releases.xamarin.com/stable-release-15-1/
- Xamarin Alpha update to https://releases.xamarin.com/alpha-release-15-2-preview-1/
You can find the full system report of all of the available Stacks on GitHub: https://github.com/bitrise-io/bitrise.io/tree/master/system_reports.
If you’d like to add additional tools to be pre-installed you can find the instructions on GitHub, for both the Linux and for the macOS stacks.
Information about Stack types & update schedules can be found here: discuss.bitrise.io/t/281.