VPN connection to Bitrise

hello, does anyone have experience or share learnings (success/failure) on setting up VPN (preferably AWS) to Bitrise. I have read some docs on Bitrise & I am exploring option for a small team of developers who would like to setup VPN connection to Bitrise using AWS VPN services. Has anyone tried this configuration before? Did it work & what were the learnings, if any. I don’t suppose it is going to be that straight forward given that AWS VPN is not listed as supported.

Hello,

I don’t have experience with AWS VPN, but basically I think you would just need a script step to install the client, provide the config file, then execute the client app to connect.

We do have the OpenVPN step that you can take a look at. It is very simplistic but might give you an idea. There is also the community step for Cisco VPN.

1 Like

thanks Cathy, I am trying to make sense out of what you’ve shared. I didn’t think that VPN connectivity to bitrise is going to be tricky. Maybe someone from bitrise support could do a short video showing VPN configuration from start to finish, shouldn’t take long. I will try to figure it out but I am sure the video will help other users like me who are finding VPN setup difficult.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.