Strange errors related to go toolkit when using Xcode Archive Step & Flutter Test Step

When I run my Bitrise workflow on the website, everything is fine. However when I run it locally, for certain steps I am getting some strange errors related to the go toolkit that I’ve never seen before and don’t give me much valuable info.

When using Xcode Archive & Export for iOS Step locally:

Failed to prepare the step for execution through the required toolkit (go), error: failed to build Step in directory (/var/folders/bl/spf3vvnj46sbwsp1wlth3j3w0000gn/T/bitrise4137631560/step_src): command `/Users/anthonydade/.bitrise/toolkits/go/inst/go/bin/go "build" "-o" "/Users/anthonydade/.bitrise/toolkits/go/cache/https___github.com_bitrise-io_bitrise-steplib.git-xcode-archive-5"` failed, output: vendor/golang.org/x/crypto/ssh/terminal/terminal.go:14:2: //go:build comment without // +build comment
vendor/github.com/bitrise-io/go-xcode/xcodeproject/xcodeproj/schemes.go:10:2: //go:build comment without // +build comment

Flutter Test Step Locally:

Failed to prepare the step for execution through the required toolkit (go), error: failed to build Step in directory (/var/folders/bl/spf3vvnj46sbwsp1wlth3j3w0000gn/T/bitrise4137631560/step_src): command `/Users/anthonydade/.bitrise/toolkits/go/inst/go/bin/go "build" "-o" "/Users/anthonydade/.bitrise/toolkits/go/cache/https___github.com_bitrise-io_bitrise-steplib.git-flutter-0"` failed, output: # github.com/klauspost/compress/flate
vendor/github.com/klauspost/compress/flate/deflate.go:134:23: cannot convert d.window (type []byte) to type *[32768]byte
vendor/github.com/klauspost/compress/flate/deflate.go:134:56: cannot convert d.window[windowSize:] (type []byte) to type *[32768]byte
vendor/github.com/klauspost/compress/flate/fast_encoder.go:93:28: cannot convert e.hist (type []byte) to type *[32768]byte
vendor/github.com/klauspost/compress/flate/fast_encoder.go:93:63: cannot convert e.hist[offset:] (type []byte) to type *[32768]byte
vendor/github.com/klauspost/compress/flate/huffman_bit_writer.go:789:17: cannot convert w.literalFreq[:] (type []uint16) to type *[256]uint16
vendor/github.com/klauspost/compress/flate/huffman_bit_writer.go:791:16: cannot convert w.literalFreq[256:] (type []uint16) to type *[32]uint16
# github.com/klauspost/compress/huff0
vendor/github.com/klauspost/compress/huff0/decompress.go:774:20: cannot convert out (type []byte) to type *[256]byte
vendor/github.com/klauspost/compress/huff0/decompress.go:775:20: cannot convert out[dstEvery:] (type []byte) to type *[256]byte
vendor/github.com/klauspost/compress/huff0/decompress.go:776:20: cannot convert out[dstEvery * 2:] (type []byte) to type *[256]byte
vendor/github.com/klauspost/compress/huff0/decompress.go:777:20: cannot convert out[dstEvery * 3:] (type []byte) to type *[256]byte
vendor/github.com/klauspost/compress/huff0/decompress.go:1013:20: cannot convert out (type []byte) to type *[256]byte
vendor/github.com/klauspost/compress/huff0/decompress.go:1014:20: cannot convert out[dstEvery:] (type []byte) to type *[256]byte
vendor/github.com/klauspost/compress/huff0/decompress.go:1015:20: cannot convert out[dstEvery * 2:] (type []byte) to type *[256]byte
vendor/github.com/klauspost/compress/huff0/decompress.go:1016:20: cannot convert out[dstEvery * 3:] (type []byte) to type *[256]byte
vendor/github.com/klauspost/compress/huff0/decompress_generic.go:134:20: cannot convert out (type []byte) to type *[256]byte
vendor/github.com/klauspost/compress/huff0/decompress_generic.go:135:20: cannot convert out[dstEvery:] (type []byte) to type *[256]byte
vendor/github.com/klauspost/compress/huff0/decompress_generic.go:135:20: too many errors