I’m trying to decrease building times using the “Save NPM cache” step. I’m adding the step at the end of the workflow.
This is not working as I’m getting the follow message within the step:
Xcode 14.3.x, on macOS 13.2 (Ventura)
Which build Step causes the issue and which version of the step?
“Save NPM cache”
- Does a “Rebuild” help? (You can trigger a rebuild from the Build’s page, by clicking the “Rebuild” button in the top right corner of a finished build) : NO
- Does a rebuild without caches help? (You can remove the
Cache:Pushsteps temporarily to not to use the cache, or you can delete all the caches on the
Settingstab of the app. : NO
- Does the issue happen sporadically, or every time? : Every time
- Does upgrading the build Step to the latest version help? : NO
- When did the issue start? : Right after enabling the step
Can it be reproduced on your own Mac/PC by following our local debug guide? Please follow at least the first section (“Testing with a full clean git clone”) to make sure to test the state of the code what bitrise.io will get when it does a git clone in the clean environment! If possible please note which sections you tried.
Can it be reproduced by running the build locally, after doing a new git clone of the repository into the
/tmp directory and running the build from there with the Bitrise CLI ( Bitrise CLI )? If no, can it be reproduced with Docker (using the same docker images / environment we use on bitrise.io)? Related guide: Running your build locally in Docker - Bitrise Docs .