Replacing the old autoprivisonning step with the new one

Hi

On my project I was using the “iOS Auto Provision with Apple ID” step and I am trying to replace it with “iOS Auto Provision with App Store Connect API”.

I read the doc and configured my new step.

The autoprivisonning works but in my archive step I have an error

no certificate for team ‘XXXX’ matching ‘Apple Development: xxxx’ found: Select a different signing certificate for CODE_SIGN_IDENTITY

With the old step the result of the auto provisioning was

BITRISE_EXPORT_METHOD=ad-hoc
BITRISE_DEVELOPER_TEAM=MN83AGHXW6
BITRISE_DEVELOPMENT_CODESIGN_IDENTITY=Apple Development: Sébastien Cesbron (885JTK924B)
BITRISE_DEVELOPMENT_PROFILE=65cdaca2-9851-4a1a-ace9-80899b2541eb
BITRISE_PRODUCTION_CODESIGN_IDENTITY=Apple Distribution: WECASA (MN83AGHXW6)
BITRISE_PRODUCTION_PROFILE=6dea1c81-6841-4672-a8b9-6d261e7a2166

with the new one it is

BITRISE_EXPORT_METHOD=ad-hoc
BITRISE_DEVELOPER_TEAM=MN83AGHXW6
BITRISE_DEVELOPMENT_CODESIGN_IDENTITY=Apple Development: Sébastien Cesbron (885JTK924B)
BITRISE_DEVELOPMENT_PROFILE=19d22987-a169-4ff0-99f0-3eaa49d42e31
BITRISE_PRODUCTION_CODESIGN_IDENTITY=Apple Distribution: WECASA (MN83AGHXW6)
BITRISE_PRODUCTION_PROFILE=2f19c0a6-0f8a-41f5-863a-2bfe9e2ffc32

It seems quite the same to me so I don’t understand why I can’t sign my app with the new auto provisioning step.

Does somebody have any clue on what I can do ?

Regards
Sebastien

Hello @seb!

I’m sorry you ran into this issue. Are you still having trouble codesigning your app? If so, I believe it’d be best to create a support ticket on our end so we can investigate further.

If your builds are still failing please let me know and I’ll create a support ticket for you in our system.

Thank you,
Kata :blush:

Hi

I did not investigate further and revert my changes to keep using the old “iOS Auto Provision with Apple ID” step. With this step my builds are ok but i need to revalidate my apple auth every month.

Regards
Sebastien

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.