Remove the aborted build history

can we remove the aborted build history?

because in my opinion quite annoying and not needed

1 Like

Hi there @rafi2202! :slight_smile:

If you click on a particular build and scroll down your build logs, you should see a couple of buttons, one of them reading Delete Logs. This enables you do erase any build’s history, aborted builds included :wink:

Of course, to make sure you definitely wanna do that, you need to confirm this action via a pop-up window.

Hi,

I deleted my builds a few times in the past but if I do it now I am able to delete a build but it is still there in the list of builds. Something has changed what I did not notice? Thanks

Hi @zdenek.skalnik!

I don’t believe you were able to delete a build entry entirely, you can only delete build logs and the .yml for the build, but the entry should still be there.

Hi,

You are absolutely right. My bad. I was pretty sure that it worked before but it seems it was just a dream :slight_smile: After the discussion with technical support, it is a requested feature. Would be good if it will be implemented.

Do we have any update on this requested feature? @zdenek.skalnik

Hello,

Unfortunately, we are not able to provide status for feature requests. We try to implement as many as we can, but we simply can’t because of the resources that would require!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.