Issue with collecting certificates

code-signing

Hi,

I’m trying to collect signing certificates for iOS with the codesigndoc tool.

Running tool ends with the following error:
failed to analyze archive, error: profile not exists at: ...

When looking into the log file everything looks fine and it ends with “Archive Succeeded”.
However I checked the archive manually and the “embedded.mobileprovision” file codesigndoc is looking for is not there.

Do you have an idea whats the problem here?

I’m using XCode 10.1.

Best,
Dominic

Hello there @domwoe!

How are you trying to sign the ipa?
could you send us the url of one of these build’s please so I can have a look at the logs, and maybe find out something?

Hi,

I’m not sure I understand.
I’m following the documentation here: https://devcenter.bitrise.io/code-signing/ios-code-signing/collecting-files-with-codesigndoc/

I execute:

bash -l -c "$(curl -sfL https://raw.githubusercontent.com/bitrise-tools/codesigndoc/master/_scripts/install_wrap-xcode.sh)"

The command ends with the following:

:flashlight: Running an Xcode Archive, to get all the required code signing settings…
$ xcodebuild “-workspace” “/Users//Development//Projekte///platforms/ios/Freedge.xcworkspace” “-scheme” “Freedge” “clean” “archive” “-archivePath” “/var/folders/74/kn3bylws3g77w9dffjzcb_640000gn/T/__codesigndoc__542239333/Freedge.xcarchive”

:bulb: Saving xcodebuild output into file: /Users//Development//Projekte/*/ion-app/platforms/ios/codesigndoc_exports/xcodebuild-output.log
failed to analyze archive, error: profile not exists at: /var/folders/74/kn3bylws3g77w9dffjzcb_640000gn/T/__codesigndoc__542239333/Freedge.xcarchive/Products/Applications/Freedge.app/embedded.mobileprovision

The end of the log file:

CodeSign /Users//Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Freedge-gwnolhyzutghobalbxozyqpunbzo/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/Freedge/InstallationBuildProductsLocation/Applications/Freedge.app (in target: Freedge)
cd /Users/
/Development//Projekte//*/platforms/ios
export CODESIGN_ALLOCATE=/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/codesign_allocate

Signing Identity: “iPhone Distribution: *”
Provisioning Profile: "match AppStore "
(
)

/usr/bin/codesign --force --sign * --entitlements /Users//Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Freedge-gwnolhyzutghobalbxozyqpunbzo/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/Freedge/IntermediateBuildFilesPath/Freedge.build/Release-iphoneos/Freedge.build/Freedge.app.xcent --timestamp=none /Users//Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Freedge-gwnolhyzutghobalbxozyqpunbzo/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/Freedge/InstallationBuildProductsLocation/Applications/Freedge.app

Validate /Users//Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Freedge-gwnolhyzutghobalbxozyqpunbzo/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/Freedge/InstallationBuildProductsLocation/Applications/Freedge.app (in target: Freedge)
cd /Users/
/Development//Projekte//platforms/ios
builtin-validationUtility /Users/*/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Freedge-gwnolhyzutghobalbxozyqpunbzo/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/Freedge/InstallationBuildProductsLocation/Applications/Freedge.app

Touch /Users//Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Freedge-gwnolhyzutghobalbxozyqpunbzo/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/Freedge/InstallationBuildProductsLocation/Applications/Freedge.app (in target: Freedge)
cd /Users/
/Development///platforms/ios
/usr/bin/touch -c /Users/*/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Freedge-gwnolhyzutghobalbxozyqpunbzo/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/Freedge/InstallationBuildProductsLocation/Applications/Freedge.app

** ARCHIVE SUCCEEDED **

(I changed some parts to *)

Hello there! did you build the ipa locally with the proper signings?
I think you should try that and try the script after that.

Hey @fehersanyi-bitrise,

yes, I did that. I’ve built archives with XCode manually and submitted them to iTunes Connect without any issues.