Issue: Signing for xxx requires a development team

I am using manual signing steps for iOS.

I have put down the Development Team, Code Signing Identity, and Provisioning Profile in Generate cordova build configuration step. I saw some related articles about putting wrong (non UUID) provision profile value causing this error. But I have put UUID to the value, and still no luck on building the package.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Error on Ionic Archive step:
error: Signing for “xxx” requires a development team. Select a development team in the Signing & Capabilities editor. (in target ‘xxx’ from project ‘xxx’)
** ARCHIVE FAILED **
(node:4491) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Error: xcodebuild: Command failed with exit code 65
at ChildProcess.whenDone (/Users/vagrant/git/platforms/ios/cordova/node_modules/cordova-common/src/superspawn.js:135:23)
at emitTwo (events.js:126:13)
at ChildProcess.emit (events.js:214:7)
at maybeClose (internal/child_process.js:915:16)
at Process.ChildProcess._handle.onexit (internal/child_process.js:209:5)
(node:4491) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). (rejection id: 1)
(node:4491) [DEP0018] DeprecationWarning: Unhandled promise rejections are deprecated. In the future, promise rejections that are not handled will terminate the Node.js process with a non-zero exit code.

Log:

Hi @renoha
Can you please share the build URL and enable Support access?

Thanks
Chaitanya

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.