iOS project build failed, Podfile private repo source, how to set username/password?

Hi there,

There are private sources in podfile, such as: source ’ git@xxx.xx.com/xxx-cocoapods-specs.git ', build always failed. The log is as follows:
Analyzing dependencies
Cloning spec repo xxx-cocoapods-specs.git from git@xxx.xx.com/xxx-cocoapods-specs.git
[!] Unable to add a source with url git@xxx.xx.com/xxx-cocoapods-specs.git named xxx-xx-cocoapods-specs.
You can try adding it manually in /Users/vagrant/.cocoapods/repos or via pod repo add.
e[ 31; 1mcommand failed, error: pod install failed: exit status
The reason is the private repo spec repository server git@xxx.xx.com, access it need username/password, I don’t know which step to set in Bitrise, look forward your reply to my email: chshua@icloud.com

Any help you could offer would be great :slightly_smiling_face:

Hey there @SBUX_APP,

Can you please send us the log file or the URL of the related build and also enable Support Access on the Settings tab of the app ( Enabling the Bitrise Support user for your app | Bitrise DevCenter ) so that we can take a more in-depth look? :slightly_smiling_face:

build url: https://app.bitrise.io/build/e7405eb8-a46c-4771-861b-228f370fe828#, and Bitrise user for this app is enable.

In my case that private repo server only external supply login and password, On the development client machine, configuration below:
'machine sim.repo.xxx.com
login xxx
password xxx’
So client machine able to connect through .netrc file, that avoid the need to input user name and password when connecting to private repo source in podfile build.

Now how to set bitrise.io to be similar to .netrc to make workflow run Cocoapods install run normally, I’m looking forward to your solution. thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.