How to build a Unity project

Hello @bitce,
it’s very exciting to hear about official Unity support! Is there more info on this or is it too early in development? I’m only asking because my company has multiple apps that would use this integration and I can’t wait to get started on that. :smile:

Hi @MapleSimon! It is still very much early in development for us to be able to share any specifics, but really happy to hear about your interest! We’ll keep you updated, stay tuned!

1 Like

Sorry to bump this thread but has there been any announcements regarding Unity support? I’ve been asked to find a CI/CD solution for our Unity apps. It would be a shame if I used local build machine solutions over Bitrise if you guys are close to releasing something. :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Hi again @MapleSimon, while still definitely planned, Unity support is not a short-term goal at the moment. We’ll reach out if there is progress on this however!

1 Like

Hi everyone

I have this error when I am compiling the code

executeMethod class ‘BitriseUnity’ could not be found.

Do you know about it?

Thanks

Hi everyone,

Bitrise now has a clear guide on how to run your Unity builds on the macOS machines. Also, check out the new license pool management feature.

Let me know if you have any questions :slight_smile:

Have a nice day!
Balazs
PM @Bitrise