There is lots of anecdotal evidence that GraalVM can provide significant performance gains in gradle build times (my main use case is building an Android app with Gradle). (example of such evidence https://issuetracker.google.com/issues/157893911#comment3)
I tried using GraalVM in our app’s Bitrise workflows, and I’ve observed quite the reverse – GraalVM builds seem to take significantly longer, up to 2x longer for the builds I’ve tested on, unless the builds get aborted at the 180min mark.
I wanted to ask why that is, and whether there are any parameters I could tweak that would allow me to experience perf gains. Thank you!