Error with fastlane integration

I have a problem with the integration of Bitrise and fastlane, when I run a fastlane lane in local it works correctly, but when I run it in bitrise I get the following error:

❌ error: There are no accounts registered with Xcode. Add your developer account to Xcode (in target 'App' from project 'Project')

❌ error: No profiles for 'bundle.identifier' were found: Xcode couldn't find any iOS App Development provisioning profiles matching 'bunde.identifier'. (in target 'App' from project 'Project')
❌ error: There are no accounts registered with Xcode. Add your developer account to Xcode (in target 'NotificationService' from project 'Project')

❌ error: No profiles for 'bundle.identifier.notificationservice' were found: Xcode couldn't find any iOS App Development provisioning profiles matching 'bundle.identifier.notificationservice'. (in target 'NotificationService' from project 'Project')

I’ve connected with my Apple Service Connection account, but that hasn’t solved the problem either.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.