Error=Unable to find instrumentation info for: ComponentInfo

Hi All,
I am trying to the step
“[BETA] virtual-device-testing-for-android” but I got this error:

android.util.AndroidException: INSTRUMENTATION_FAILED: com.app.myname.mynameapp.test/com.app.myname.mynameapp.ui.login.InsertFirst
at com.android.commands.am.Am.runInstrument(Am.java:890)
INSTRUMENTATION_STATUS: id=ActivityManagerService at com.android.commands.am.Am.onRun(Am.java:400)
at com.android.internal.os.BaseCommand.run(BaseCommand.java:51)
INSTRUMENTATION_STATUS: Error=Unable to find instrumentation info for: ComponentInfo{com.app.myname.mynameapp.test/com.app.myname.mynameapp.ui.login.InsertFirst} at com.android.commands.am.Am.main(Am.java:121)

at com.android.internal.os.RuntimeInit.nativeFinishInit(Native Method)INSTRUMENTATION_STATUS_CODE: -1

at com.android.internal.os.RuntimeInit.main(RuntimeInit.java:262)

I also have tried to change the class path, I change with only the class name but I got:
Failed to get test status, error: Failed to get test status: INVALID(NO_TEST_RUNNER_CLASS)

Why I got this error? And how to solve it?
Thank you

Hi @LizLamperouge,

Please include an URL for the build where this is happening so we may be able to take a look. Thanks!

Hi, thank you for your response, I solved by myself, I changed the Test runner class with :

android.support.test.runner.AndroidJUnitRunner

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.