Error: Pods-[REDACTED].release.xcconfig: unable to open file

Bitrise Build Issue Report template

note: Constructing build description

error: /Users/vagrant/git/ios/Pods/Target Support Files/Pods-[REDACTED]/Pods-[REDACTED].release.xcconfig: unable to open file (in target β€œ[REDACTED]” in project β€œ[REDACTED]”) (in target β€˜[REDACTED]’ from project β€˜[REDACTED]’)

error: /Users/vagrant/git/ios/Pods/Target Support Files/Pods-[REDACTED]/Pods-[REDACTED].release.xcconfig: unable to open file (in target β€œ[REDACTED]” in project β€œ[REDACTED]”) (in target β€˜[REDACTED]’ from project β€˜[REDACTED]’)

Description of the issue

My build Stuck in there even i do have file in the following directories and i can make build on my local machine stuck on the same line at bitrise from 2 days

Environment:

Xcode 11.7.x, on macOS 10.15.6 (Catalina) Stack on Bitrise Machine

Which build Step causes the issue and which version of the step?

xcode-archive @2

Reproducibility

• Does a β€œRebuild” help? (You can trigger a rebuild from the Build’s page, by clicking the β€œRebuild” button in the top right corner of a finished build) : NO
  • Does a rebuild without caches help? (You can remove the Cache:Pull and Cache:Push steps temporarily to not to use the cache, or you can delete all the caches on the Settings tab of the app. : NO
  • Does the issue happen sporadically, or every time? :
  • Does upgrading the build Step to the latest version help? : NO
  • When did the issue start? : ON IOS From start

Build log

https://app.bitrise.io/build/98907cbe077720fc#?tab=log

Hi @taimoortariq
Thank you for reaching out to Bitrise Support.
For some reasons, I am not able to view the correct build URL.
Can you please send me the build URL with the failed build?

Thanks
Chaitanya

I solved this by adding the β€œRun Cocoapods install” step in my Bitrise workflow.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.