Description of the issue
Build continues to try and use the iOS Distribution certificate, ‘tbltop’, even though development is selected for archiving. ‘crazycabo350’ is the development certificate. The same error displays in the logs an exorbitant number of times.
This occurred immediately after updating my project to use Xcode 9 and Swift 3.2. The last successful build was #269. I got so frustrated I recreated both profiles and certificates and updated the project to reflect them, with no success
Where did the issue happen?
Xcode 9.0.x, on macOS 10.12 (Sierra)
Which build Step causes the issue and which version of the step?
Xcode Archive v2.3.1
- Does a “Rebuild” help? (You can trigger a rebuild from the Build’s page, by clicking the “Rebuild” button in the top right corner of a finished build) : NO
Does a rebuild without caches help? (You can remove the
Cache:Pushsteps temporarily to not to use the cache, or you can delete all the caches on the
Settingstab of the app. : NO
- If you have multiple different build configurations (workflows), does the issue affect all/more than one? : NO
- If it’s an issue which happens sporadically, what’s the frequency? (e.g. Once a day ; about x% of the builds) : 100%
- Does upgrading the build Step to the latest version help? : NO
- When did the issue start? : After I updated the project to use Swift 3.2 and Xcode 9.