Deploy to Bitrise.io not exporting ipa using Xcode 11 stack (deploy-to-bitrise-io 1.9.0)

Since switching my workflows to Xcode 11 stack, the step “Deploy to Bitrise.io” doesn’t export the ipa file properly, though it doesn’t fail. Once the workflow is done, under the Apps & Artifacts, I download the ipa file but I get a .zip file instead which contains a “Payload” folder with the .app file in it. This seems to be the content of an ipa archive, so only extension seems wrong (zip instead of ipa).

What could be the issue? Thanks for your help!

EDIT: I’m using deploy-to-bitrise-io 1.9.0. By downgrading to 1.7.1, it works fine.

Thanks for the tip.
We experienced the same issue on Xcode 10.2.x, on macOS 10.14 stack. Similarly, downgrading deploy-to-bitrise-io to 1.7.1 works for now.

Hi guys!

Sorry for us not replying here earlier, this was indeed a bug in the step introduced with the 1.9.0 version, the latest 1.9.2 version of the step has introduced the fix. Thanks for reporting!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.