Deploy-to-bitrise error on Xamarin android

Bitrise Build Issue Report template

Description of the issue

In a Xamarin Android app, the deploy-to-bitrise-io step fails when deploying the apk.
This is the error:

Uploading apk file: /Users/vagrant/deploy/me.myguest.mydealer-bitrise-signed.apk analyzing apk Deploy failed, error: failed to get apk infos, error: exit status 1

The builds are succeeding, it’s the deploy only that fails.

Environment:

Where did the issue happen?

Current stack: Xamarin Stable with Xcode 8, on macOS 10.12 (Sierra)

Which build Step causes the issue and which version of the step?

deploy-to-bitrise-io, version 1.3.4

Hi @emmanuel_3factr,
thanks for the report, i will have a look asap!
For first i will release a new version, which will print better error message.

1 Like

Hi @emmanuel_3factr,
sorry for my late response, we released a new version of deploy-to-bitrise-io step (1.3.5). Could you please run a new build (with the new version of the step) and let me know how does it work for you.

1 Like

Hey,

Thanks for your time, I’m getting following error now at the deploy-apk step:

Deploy failed, error: failed to get apk infos, output: W/ResourceType( 4161): No known package when getting value for resource number 0x0106000d

Now also an other app is failing, there I’m getting following error at the deploy-apk step

curl: (22) The requested URL returned error: 400 Bad Request
Deploy failed, error: failed to upload apk artifact, error: exit status 22

Thanks in advance!

Hi @emmanuel_3factr,

regarding to:

It seems the problem is that you are trying to access a resource that is not specified/defined, STO thread: android - No known package when getting value for resource number 0x020a0057 - Stack Overflow

Regarding to:

I would need to have a look on your build log, if it contains sensitive infos, please write us on bitrise on-site-chat.

1 Like