Today while creating a build I noticed a warning that the default stack that we used for builds (Android & Docker, on Ubuntu 16.04) is depreciated and should be updated to the one based on Ubuntu 20.04. But after I upgraded the stack, none of the builds succeeded, they cannot resolve the dependencies for some reason. Furthermore, I can’t even downgrade to the previous stack, so currently all our builds are broken.
On Bitrise.io, using a Android & Docker, on Ubuntu 20.04 stack.
- Does a “Rebuild” help?: NO
- Does a rebuild without caches help?: NO
- Does the issue happen sporadically, or every time?: Every time since the upgrade.
- Does upgrading the build Step to the latest version help?:NO
- When did the issue start?: Today
Can it be reproduced on your own Mac/PC? No, the build completes without a problem on my own Mac.