- Each time it builds, I get the following error Error Domain=IDEDistributionSigningAssetStepErrorDomain Code=0 “Locating signing assets failed.”
Hybrid (Xamarin, Ionic, …) on macOS, includes Visual Studio for Mac, Stable channel
Which build Step causes the issue and which version of the step?
Xcode Archive (2.4.5)
- Does a “Rebuild” help? (You can trigger a rebuild from the Build’s page, by clicking the “Rebuild” button in the top right corner of a finished build) : NO
Does a rebuild without caches help? (You can remove the
Cache:Pushsteps temporarily to not to use the cache, or you can delete all the caches on the
Settingstab of the app. : NO
- Does the issue happen sporadically, or every time? : YES
- Does upgrading the build Step to the latest version help? : NO
- When did the issue start? : TODAY
I’ve selected manual and automatic code signing when exporting and setting that as the exportOptions but nothing seems to work. If manual, the error says it can’t find the cert. If automatic, I get the error above. It looks like you need to support the -allowProvisioningUpdate flag as the fast lane guys have discovered (xcode 9 beta export options not working · Issue #9589 · fastlane/fastlane · GitHub)
Could your blog articles go into more detail? What would the plist file look like? What should one select? The documentation in this area is woefully inadequate and give the issues others are having (Xcode 9 GM - Failed to create target code sign properties mapping, error - #45 by viktorbenei) and the fag that Xcode 9 has been out for a while… we need greater guidance and clarity how to get builds working in bitrise.