Code signing doesn’t work after upgrading to Xcode 13.0 stack

When I am trying to build a my iOS project build with Xcode for the app store 13 its not working and failing Bitrise - Mobile Continuous Integration and Delivery - iOS & Android Build Automation with error
error: exportArchive: No profiles for ‘com.onjoyride.solitaire’ were found

:x: error: exportArchive: No profiles for ‘com.onjoyride.solitaire.NotificationService’ were found

All was working fine before xcode 13

2 Likes

what is the solution for this?
We are encountering the same issue

Same issue this side… After adding the suggested allowProvisioningUpdates I then get the error There are no accounts registered with Xcode. Add your developer account to Xcode

Either way… Upgrading to XCode13 broke things :confused:

Hey there,

We are investigating what can be the root cause of this on Xcode 13.0

Our suspicion is that copying newly generated Xcode managed certs from Xcode 13 and updating these old profiles may solve the issue.

Changing manual provision to automatic can also help:

Are there any updates on this? I’m also running into issues and automatic provisioning didn’t resolve them.

we also have this issue. and tried the solutions above. is there any updates?

We have the same issue. I’ve also checked the answer from this thread Code signing doesn't work after upgrading to Xcode 13.0 stack from Xcode 12.5 - #2 by Roland-Bak

This mostly happens when a cocoapod/dependency is invalid and or the project still uses legacy build system ( which got removed from Xcode 13 ).

Also, Xcode 13 no longer supports ( iPhone Developer: * ) certificates, only Apple Development: * , and they seem to be in used here. Our Steps still may use iPhone Developer if found, so the solution is to only include Apple Development cert in the build.

We don’t use legacy build system nor have iphone developer certificates.

Also facing the same issue, does anyone have a solution?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.