Bitrise Build Issue Report
Description of the issue
After triggering a build manually from GUI, the build logs stopped streaming during the
Upon downloading the logs from the build, the downloaded logs are also truncated at the same point as displayed in Bitrise GUI.
Bitrise.io, stack id
Specifically the last step displayed in logs was
The last logged line was:
e[34;1mEnsure required Android SDK componentse[0m
The build step is invoked as such (anchored for local use & reuse, pre-normalization):
- &tools email@example.com: inputs: - ndk_revision: "$NDK_REV" - gradlew_path: "$PROJECT_LOCATION/gradlew"
- NDK_REV: '17'
Cache was not seeded for this build, subsequent builds w/ cache fail at
cache-pull step, and thus skip(?)
Failed to uncompress cache archive stream: tar "-xPf" "/dev/stdin" failed: tar: Unaligned block (2185 bytes) in archive tar: Error is not recoverable: exiting now Downloading the archive file and trying to uncompress using tar tool
- Does a “Rebuild” help? : YES
- Does a rebuild without caches help? : N/A
- Does the issue happen sporadically, or every time? : Sporadically
- Does upgrading the build Step to the latest version help? : N/A, build step was latest version as of writing
When did the issue start? : Only instance of failure so far from build at
2020-02-17T17:33:23Z, will continue to monitor subsequent builds
Not reproducible locally
Local reproduction: Linux / Android (docker based) stack builds
Not reproducible in docker stack locally