BITRISE_DSYM_PATH is not set during build

I have a project with Bitcode enabled I am using GitHub - andrewmarmion/bitrise-step-firebase-dsym-upload: Upload your iOS dSYMs to Firebase step to upload the dSYM symbols to Firebase Crashlytics
I got this error after building and archiving the project:
I set the following env variable: Location of the bitrise dSYMs = $BITRISE_DSYM_PATH

+------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
| (13) firebase-dsym-upload@2                                                  |
+------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
| id: firebase-dsym-upload                                                     |
| version: 2.0.0                                                               |
| collection: https://github.com/bitrise-io/bitrise-steplib.git                |
| toolkit: bash                                                                |
| time: 2022-04-04T16:49:33Z                                                   |
|                                                                              |
Fabric is being deprecated November 15 2020.
Make sure you update your dependencies to use FirebaseCrashlytics before then.
**Please provide the location of your dSYM**
|                                                                              |
+---+---------------------------------------------------------------+----------+
| x | firebase-dsym-upload@2 (exit code: 1)                         | 3.32 sec |
+---+---------------------------------------------------------------+----------+
| Issue tracker: ...com/andrewmarmion/bitrise-step-firebase-dsym-upload/issues |
| Source: https://github.com/andrewmarmion/bitrise-step-firebase-dsym-upload   |

note: I enabled generating dSYM through build settings

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.