Bitrise build fail while succeed at local CLI build

Bitrise Build Issue Report template

Description of the issue

For some reason the build is failing , bitrise says it fails because a framework work Carthage can’t be imported from a .swift file.
I did try to build localy and it build successfully

Environment:

The latest available Xcode 10.1.x (including betas), installed on macOS 10.13 (High Sierra).

If on Bitrise.io: which stack? If not on Bitrise.io: on what operating system? (Plus any other information you can share)

xcode-archive@2.4.19

E.g.: Git Clone v3.6.0

Reproducibility

• Does a “Rebuild” help? : NO
  • Does a rebuild without caches help? : NO
  • _Does the issue happen sporadically, or every time?: Everytime
  • _Does upgrading the build Step to the latest version help?: NO
  • _When did the issue start?: 3/4/2019

Local reproduction

Cant reproduce localy

Build log

Hello there, could it be that this SwifyJSON module is outside of the project folder?

SwiftyJSON is framework build by Carthage , located at the same path as the .xcodeproject file

Could you please send me this build’s url so I could check the full logs?

This: https://app.bitrise.io/build/8769b9ec1bb8c0a3 ?

Could you try a build where you run update instead of bootstrap for carthage?
because it now uses the cache and I’m not sure if it even builds this framework :thinking:

I can use, but remember I deleted the cache in bitrise won’t it achieve the same result?

I don’t know, as for now, what I know is that the framework is not installed.

how do I do it ?

Like this in the first step input

abort by bitrise got a timeout : Bitrise - Mobile Continuous Integration and Delivery - iOS & Android Build Automation

Hy Alex, now I see carthage build the tool54
Could you tell me on what account are you building this app? I could give it an extra 30 mins to build, so you can cache the dependencies, and build successfully, after that it should be building fine if the carthage dependencies are cached successfully

My account AlexPinhasov , alexp@selina.com

Hy, I added you some extra build time, I think you will be able to build your app now :upside_down_face:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.