Best Practices for Integrating Bitrise into a Custom CI/CD Pipeline

Hello Everyone :sunglasses:,

I’m seeking guidance on effectively incorporating Bitrise into our existing, custom-built CI/CD pipeline. While Bitrise offers impressive automation and integration capabilities, I’m interested in learning how to optimize its use within our specific workflow.

Our current pipeline is tailored to our project’s unique needs, encompassing custom build steps, testing frameworks, and deployment strategies. Our goal is to leverage Bitrise’s strengths, such as its robust tool integrations, while preserving the core functionality of our existing pipeline.

We’re currently encountering challenges in ensuring smooth data flow and consistency between Bitrise and our custom pipeline stages. This includes effectively managing dependencies, artifacts, and environment variables.

I’m eager to learn about:

• Seamlessly integrating Bitrise steps into our existing build and test phases.
  • Best practices for artifact handling and maintaining pipeline consistency.
  • Efficient management of environment variables between Bitrise and external systems.

I’m particularly interested in community-shared experiences and lessons learned from integrating Bitrise into custom CI/CD environments. Insights into performance optimization, error handling, and version control strategies would be invaluable.

While I’ve reviewed this resources/article Android: configuring CICD pipeline to support/ run Integration or UI Tests on Bitrise - Stack Overflow mendix platform features, but they didn’t provide comprehensive answers to our integration challenges.

Thank :pray: you for sharing your knowledge and expertise. I’m excited to learn from the community and improve our CI/CD processes.