I’m trying to configure fastlane for Android.
Have configured the workflow as follows:
Git clone → Launch AVD Manager → Generate Gradle wrapper → Install missing Android SDK components → Android build for UI testing → Added script to run ./gradlew assembleDebug assembleAndroidTest → Fastlane step
The build gets failed at Fastlane step at this point:
/opt/android-sdk-linux/platform-tools/adb -s emulator-5554 shell echo $EXTERNAL_STORAGE
I tried to reconfigure in multiple ways based on your forums and other references, but in any way, it fails at this point. Really need your help to pass through this step as this is blocking our builds.
Also, tried to run this step manually as a script, still didn’t proceed further.
Which build Step causes the issue and which version of the step?
- Does a “Rebuild” help? (You can trigger a rebuild from the Build’s page, by clicking the “Rebuild” button in the top right corner of a finished build) : Rebuild tried several times, didn’t work
Does a rebuild without caches help? (You can remove the
Cache:Pushsteps temporarily to not to use the cache, or you can delete all the caches on the
Settingstab of the app. : YES/NO
- Does the issue happen sporadically, or every time? : Every time
- Does upgrading the build Step to the latest version help? : Using the latest version
- When did the issue start? : From the time of adding fastlane step into workflow and starting emulators
Can it be reproduced on your own Mac/PC by following our local debug guide? Please follow at least the first section (“Testing with a full clean git clone”) to make sure to test the state of the code what bitrise.io will get when it does a git clone in the clean environment! If possible please note which sections you tried.
– Locally fastlane works very well… just the bundle exec fastlane works everything fine.
Can it be reproduced by running the build locally, after doing a new git clone of the repository into the
/tmp directory and running the build from there with the Bitrise CLI ( Bitrise CLI )? If no, can it be reproduced with Docker (using the same docker images / environment we use on bitrise.io)? Related guide: Redirecting… .
Please copy paste the build’s bitrise.io URL here (or if the issue happens somewhere else then the full logs), or if you can’t share the url / log here then send the url or full log through a private channel (e.g. email - Contact us ), with a link to the related Discuss issue.
Bitrise - Mobile Continuous Integration and Delivery - iOS & Android Build Automation (Added that command as separate script)