Add option for staying in same browser tab while opening workflow

Description of the feature request

Basically, this is something that we had before. Selecting a workflow tab in our project now opens that workflow in a new tab (while other tabs like Builds, Add-ons, Team,… are just opening new “card” inside same browser tab).
The proposal is to add an option where user can choose if he/she wants to open workflow editor in a new tab or if he/she wants to stay in the same browser tab/window.

Use case / for what or how I would use it

In a setup where we have multiple projects, while doing some maintenance/update on them in parallel, opening workflows for each project in separate tab could lead to the bunch of open tabs that are hard to follow. Staying in the same window when the workflow is opened leaves focus on that job. Another problem is if I’m in Builds tab and I want to quickly jump to workflow, by selecting that tab new browser tab will be opened (instead of navigating to already opened one) so that problem could be fixed as well with that option to stay in the same place.

:+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1: yes! I have tab hording issues and this just bugs me.