Bitrise Contributors

Join us, contribute to Bitrise and get a $20 discount from your personal Developer plan subscription!

You are eligible for a $20 discount on a personal Developer plan forever if you are a Bitrise step maintainer. Check out the pricing page to see what you can get in the Developer subscription plan.

Bitrise step contribution means the development of a step/integration, and sharing it in the Bitrise StepLib. Once you have your Step in the Bitrise StepLib just add yourself to this list here, by leaving a comment (please see the template below), and we’ll enable the Contributor Discount for your Bitrise.io account in no time!

Note: please read the Abandoned Step policy section in the StepLib. By applying for the discount you accept this policy, and the discount will be active as long as you actively maintain your Step.

If you need an idea to work on, you can check the contrib-this-feature tag page and just pick one. Or if you’re interested in existing steps you can check our integrations page, to collect some ideas - you can find the link to the source code of every step there!

Step by step guide to get the discount

1. Install the Bitrise CLI to run your workflows locally and start developing your own step! :hammer: Check out the docs about using the CLI on the Dev Center.
  2. Develop your step (docs). If you need an idea you can check the ones tagged with the contrib-this-feature tag here on discuss.bitrise.io
  3. If you feel you are ready, shoot bitrise share and follow the instructions, or use the official Step Template’s share-this-step workflow if you have it in your step’s bitrise.yml (preferred, as it makes sharing new versions way easier).
  4. Once your step is merged to the Bitrise StepLib you become a Bitrise step contributor! :wine_glass:
  5. Please add yourself to this Contributors list, so that we can apply the Contributor Discount for your account, by filling out the following template and replying with it here:
Steps I maintain:

* Step 1 with link
* Step 2 with link

Other Bitrise Contributions:

* Bitrise CLI X plugin

(OPTIONAL) GitHub username: [username]

That’s all! Once your step is accepted into the Bitrise StepLib and you comment here with the template above we’ll send you the discount activation instructions in a direct/private message.

Do you have a question?

If you have any question about Step development, or about anything else related to Bitrise, please ask it in the Question & Answer category. Please do not ask questions here, only reply here with the contributor template, to help us keep this list clean.

1 Like

Steps I maintain:

Previous Contributors list (migration from: https://github.com/bitrise-io/bitrise-contrib)

1 Like

Steps I maintain:

GitHub username: tomcurran
Please apply Contribution Discounts to this Bitrise.io user on my behalf: Screenmedia

1 Like

Thank you @tomcurran - for the discount details I just sent you a message through bitrise, let me know if you would not see that!

Right away, thank you @ibratoev! :wink:

Hi,
Steps I maintain:

Steps I maintain:

GitHub username: koral–
Please apply Contribution Discounts to this Bitrise.io user on my behalf: Droids On Roids (organization)

1 Like

Perfect, thank you @koral! Just sent you the discount activation instructions in private message :wink:

Steps I maintain:

GitHub username: patrickbussmann
Please apply Contribution Discounts to this Bitrise.io user on my behalf: patrick.bussmann

Thank you in Advance :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome, thank you @patrick.bussmann! Just sent you the details in private message, here on discuss.bitrise.io - let me know if you’d not receive the message!

1 Like

I can no longer edit my previous post (default time limit on discourse is 2 months AFAIK) so I’m adding new contributions here - EDITED (by @viktorbenei)

1 Like

@koral I changed the edit time limit to “unlimited”, thanks for the hint :wink: as well as I merged your new list into your previous one, I hope you don’t mind :slight_smile:

Steps we maintain:

Please apply Contribution Discounts to this Bitrise.io user on my behalf: appaloosa.project

Thanks!

1 Like

Hi @jbodokh, thanks for your contribution! Just sent you the discount instructions through a private message here on discuss.bitrise.io :slight_smile:

Hi,

Steps I maintain:

Can I have my discount please? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks @stefandevogelaere - I think everything’s set, but feel free to ask if you have any questions or if you’d have any issues with activating the discount! :wink:

1 Like

Hi Bitrise team,

Steps I maintain:

I offer :beers: (1/4) to the bitrise team with the discount :slight_smile:

1 Like

:smiley: awesome, thank you @kawaiseb!

Pinged you in private message for the discount :wink: