Description of the issue
Cannot build any iOS project which contains a SPM Package added to a Framework instead of main app Target.
It only happens running on Bitrise. Locally it builds and it also succeeds using Bitrise CLI.
xcodebuild: error: Could not resolve package dependencies:
An unknown error occurred
Where did the issue happen?
- Xcode 11.6 on macOS 10.15.3 Catalina
Which build Step causes the issue and which version of the step?
- It won’t pass any steps that include
- Does a “Rebuild” help?: No.
- Does a rebuild without caches help?: No.
- Does the issue happen sporadically, or every time?: Every time.
- Does upgrading the build Step to the latest version help?: No.
- When did the issue start?: After I’ve added a SPM Package to a Framework instead of the main App Target.
- Can it be reproduced on your own Mac/PC by following our local debug guide?: No
It can’t be reproduced locally. It works well. I’ve tried:
- Testing with a full clean git clone: running
xcodebuild -resolvePackageDependencies. It succeeded.
- Test with the Bitrise CLI: It succeeded.