Workspace not found during the validation process for workspace generated by pod

ios

I get this error
Failed to create cocoapods project-workspace mapping, error: pod workspace (Evenly.xcworkspace) will be generated by (Evenly.xcodeproj) project, but it does not found
But Evenly.xcworkspace is there for sure, i’ve just checked the code in repo’s branch

0 Likes

Hello there,

I guess it can’t find Evenly.xcodeproj :thinking: is that one that you know is there or the xcworkspace file?

0 Likes

Both of them are there, see screenshot of my Bitbucket’s “Source” tab. Branch “staging” which is used for configuring Bitrise.

0 Likes

Hi @undeadhip!

Sorry to leave this unanswered, the team is investigating what I believe is the same issue but was reported much earlier. We’ll make sure to update this thread should we find anything!

0 Likes

closed #5

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

0 Likes

Hi @undeadhip,
for further investigation:

• Evenly.xcodeproj, Evenly.xcworkspace are the main project files of your application?
  • is it a macos app?
  • May i ask you to send us: Evenly.xcodeproj, Evenly.xcworkspace and Podfile file via Bitrise on-site-chat?
0 Likes

opened #7
0 Likes