- Android / Linux (non LTS / Ubuntu 16) stack tool upgrades:
- Preinstalled ionic CLI upgrade to 3.1.2
- fastlane upgrade to 2.32.0
- Yarn upgrade to 0.24.5
- Xcode Edge stack tool upgrades:
- Yarn: 0.24.5
- fastlane: 2.32.0
- xcpretty: 0.2.8
- Cordova: 7.0.1
- Ionic: 3.1.2
- No significant update on any other Xcode stack
- We’ll stick with Xamarin 15.1 for now, due to the significant number of regressions reported for 15.2 - Xamarin 15.2 - MTOUCH: error MT2001: Could not link assemblies
- No significant change on Alpha & Beta (there was no update available for either at this time)
You can find the full system report of all of the available Stacks on GitHub: https://github.com/bitrise-io/bitrise.io/tree/master/system_reports.
If you’d like to add additional tools to be pre-installed you can find the instructions on GitHub, for both the Linux and for the macOS stacks.
Information about Stack types & update schedules can be found here: discuss.bitrise.io/t/281.