- Android / Linux (non LTS / Ubuntu 16) stack tool upgrades:
- Preinstalled ionic CLI upgrade to 3.1.2
- fastlane upgrade to 2.32.0
- Yarn upgrade to 0.24.5
- Xcode Edge stack tool upgrades:
- Yarn: 0.24.5
- fastlane: 2.32.0
- xcpretty: 0.2.8
- Cordova: 7.0.1
- Ionic: 3.1.2
- No significant update on any other Xcode stack
- We’ll stick with Xamarin 15.1 for now, due to the significant number of regressions reported for 15.2 - Xamarin 15.2 - MTOUCH: error MT2001: Could not link assemblies
- No significant change on Alpha & Beta (there was no update available for either at this time)
This week’s changes (diffs)
Stack System Reports
You can find the full system report of all of the available Stacks on GitHub: https://github.com/bitrise-io/bitrise.io/tree/master/system_reports.
If you’d like to add additional tools to be pre-installed you can find the instructions on GitHub, for both the Linux and for the macOS stacks.
Information about Stack types & update schedules can be found here: discuss.bitrise.io/t/281.