Bitrise Build Issue Report template
Description of the issue
Both iOS and Android builds are seeing the following error:
error CS0012: The type 'Object' is defined in an assembly that is not referenced. You must add a reference to assembly 'mscorlib, Version=184.108.40.206, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089'.
Where did the issue happen?
Visual Studio for Mac - Stable
Which build Step causes the issue and which version of the step?
- Does a “Rebuild” help? (You can trigger a rebuild from the Build’s page, by clicking the “Rebuild” button in the top right corner of a finished build) : NO
Does a rebuild without caches help? (You can remove the
Cache:Pushsteps temporarily to not to use the cache, or you can delete all the caches on the
Settingstab of the app. : UNKNOWN
- If you have multiple different build configurations (workflows), does the issue affect all/more than one? : YES
- If it’s an issue which happens sporadically, what’s the frequency? (e.g. Once a day ; about x% of the builds) : 100%
- Does upgrading the build Step to the latest version help? : NO
- When did the issue start? : November 7, 2017
Please attach the build log (you can download the build log from the build’s page, once the build is finished, using the “Download log” button - floating at the bottom right corner of the log viewer), or if you can’t attach the whole log then send the full log through a private channel (e.g. email - https://www.bitrise.io/contact ), with a link to the related Discuss issue.
Unable to attach files with