I have an android project with the following modules:
– app (application module to test the lib module)
– payment (library module)
The build always fails when running unit tests on the library module, with the following log:
Task ‘testReleaseUnitTest’ not found in project ‘:payment’.
The task is working on my local machine.
And I have similar projects on Bitrise that have the same config, and the build is working fine.
Bitrise.io, stack: Android & Docker, on Ubuntu 20.04
Which build Step causes the issue and which version of the step?
Gradle Runner, executing this task:
- Does a “Rebuild” help? (You can trigger a rebuild from the Build’s page, by clicking the “Rebuild” button in the top right corner of a finished build) : NO
Does a rebuild without caches help? (You can remove the
Cache:Pushsteps temporarily to not to use the cache, or you can delete all the caches on the
Settingstab of the app. : NO
- Does the issue happen sporadically, or every time? : Every time
- Does upgrading the build Step to the latest version help? : NO
- When did the issue start? : Since the project created
The issue isn’t reproducible on my local machine (Windows 10), and i tried a full clean git clone as well.