Bitrise Build Issue Report template
Description of the issue
I’m experiencing a sporadic nuget restore issue. The restore step fails to find a package - each time it fails it’s a different package. Most recently it was:
Unable to find version ‘4.0.1’ of package ‘Microsoft.Win32.Primitives’.
Xamarin Stable with Xcode 8, on macOS 10.12 (Sierra)
Nuget Restore v1.0.3
- Does a “Rebuild” help? (You can trigger a rebuild from the Build’s page, by clicking the “Rebuild” button in the top right corner of a finished build) :
Does a rebuild without caches help? (You can remove the
Cache:Pushsteps temporarily to not to use the cache, or you can delete all the caches on the
Settingstab of the app. :
- If you have multiple different build configurations (workflows), does the issue affect all/more than one? :
- If it’s an issue which happens sporadically, what’s the frequency? (e.g. Once a day ; about x% of the builds) :
About half the time.
- Does upgrading the build Step to the latest version help? :
- When did the issue start?
Hmm, last few days sometime
Linux/Android stack builds
Can it be reproduced by running the build locally, after doing a new git clone of the repository into the
/tmp directory and running the build from there with the Bitrise CLI ( https://www.bitrise.io/cli )? If no, can it be reproduced with Docker (using the same docker images / environment we use on bitrise.io)? Related guide: http://devcenter.bitrise.io/docker/run-your-build-locally-in-docker/ .
Can it be reproduced by running the build locally with our CLI ( https://www.bitrise.io/cli ), after doing a new git clone of the repository into the
/tmp directory and running the build from there with the Bitrise CLI ( https://www.bitrise.io/cli )?
Please attach the build log (you can download the build log from the build’s page, once the build is finished, using the “Download log” button - floating at the bottom right corner of the log viewer), or if you can’t attach the whole log then send the full log through a private channel (e.g. email - https://www.bitrise.io/contact ), with a link to the related GitHub issue.