How to use a step "Set Xcode Project Build Number" for IOS project with two schemes?

Hi
We have the RN IOS project with two schemes. In Bitrise I have two workflow for the each schemes. I redefine BITRISE_SCHEME for each workflow. In the step “Set Xcode Project Build Number” I have $BITRISE_SOURCE_DIR/ios/blablabla/Info.plist in Info.plist file path and different values in Build Number Offset
Build number is increased for the first scheme, but is not increased for the second. For second workflow I mean that I see increased build number as for the first schemes (workflow) after the step worked, but then in step “Deploy to iTunes Connect / TestFlight (with Deliver)” I see that build number was not increased and the same as in the IOS project.
How to solve that?

1 Like

Hi @AVKarelin,

Sounds like this is because the other Scheme uses a different Info.plist, not the one you modify with the Set Xcode Project Build Number step. Can you please check that in Xcode.app?

Sounds like this is because the other Scheme uses a different Info.plist, not the one you modify with the Set Xcode Project Build Number step.

Thanks for the idea )

Can you please check that in Xcode.app?

Developer changes the build number in xcode gui. So, we identified which file was changed and I used this.

Just to be sure, does it mean you resolved the issue? Or you still need assistance @AVKarelin?

We resolved the issue. Thank you.

1 Like

Glad to hear, thanks for reporting @AVKarelin! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.