According to the environment variable processing order and Specify Environment Variables, if an environment variable with the same name is defined in both Secrets and passed via Build Trigger API, the latter should be used. However it seems that secret is used anyway in such case.
Where did the issue happen?
Which build Step causes the issue and which version of the step?
- Does a “Rebuild” help? (You can trigger a rebuild from the Build’s page, by clicking the “Rebuild” button in the top right corner of a finished build) : NO
Does a rebuild without caches help? (You can remove the
Cache:Pushsteps temporarily to not to use the cache, or you can delete all the caches on the
Settingstab of the app. : NO
- If you have multiple different build configurations (workflows), does the issue affect all/more than one? : N/A only one workflow is involved
- If it’s an issue which happens sporadically, what’s the frequency? (e.g. Once a day ; about x% of the builds) : 100%
- Does upgrading the build Step to the latest version help? : NO
- When did the issue start? : observed 09.08.2017, AFAIK it worked about 1-2 weeks ago.
When that build was executed variable
QA_APP_INDEX should be “1” but was “0”.