Enforce 2fa (two factor authentication) within organisation

Ability for Organisations to enforce 2FA on all user accounts as with GitHub for greater security and compliance

Thanks for the #feature-request @taxomania, definitely on our roadmap, but votes help us to prioritize it accordingly :wink:

Description of the feature request

For organizations and bigger teams it can be hard to make sure connected accounts are kept secure. Forcing or suggesting two-factor authentication when a team member is added would make this a lot easier to manage.

Use case / for what or how I would use it

When adding team members, each would be forced (or suggested) to enable two-factor authentication to ensure their accounts are using all security features available.

1 Like

Any idea when this would be available?

Hi @rihanfarman!

Unfortunately, I am not able to provide you guys with specifics here, it is currently scheduled towards the end of the year, should we have any update or an ETA to provide we’ll make sure to do so! :slightly_smiling_face:

Hey there, has this feature been built yet? any new ETA? thanks!

Hello @jreeve,
Cannot provide you with an ETA yet but we are planning to release SAML based SSO support by the end of this year and you can use it to force 2FA from the provider.
I’ll make sure to upgrade this page once we have an ETA for our own auth. Thanks for your patience! :slight_smile: